Here are some of the online publications I’ve had the privilege to have my short stories represented in thus far.
It does honestly feel good to be a part of this noblest, ancient craft. Click on the links to these exclusive short story reads.
- Ginosko Literary Journal: Symphony of the Sierra due Mid-Summer 2017
- Cecile’s Writers: This Sweet Land due EARLY 2017
- No Extra Words: First A Man And A Woman
- The Brasilia Review: A Couple and a City
- The Missing Slate: Siesta
- Rambutan Literary: The Opium of the People
- Rum Punch Press: Aleppo’s Lament
- Eastlit: Beehives in the Water